Followers

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Flowers and Butterfly


Good evening what al awful day weather wise still good for crafting.
I coloured my project with pro-markers, the roses and Blossoms I used Pastel Pink Rose Pink, Oatmeal Berry Red, Orange, and Rose Pink, leaves Leaf Green and Pine.  Sugar Nellie Daisy I used Pastel Pink for the daisy and the leaves Leaf Green the jeans Denim Blue and Ivory her top Buttercup the skin Soft Peach and Ivory hair Cinnamon and Sandstone I highlight my edges with Pastel Blue Butterflies and brads 


I would like this card is to be entered in the following Challenge

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Fab card, love the butterflies....

Karen said...

Very pretty Ginny, I love this image, it's so sweet isn't it, love the flowers on your card too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

kbrandy4 said...

Hi Ginny, Gorgeous card, love the inside too!! Thanks for sharing with us at I ♥ Promarkers and good luck in the draw!!
Hugs
Hazel xx