Followers

Thursday, 8 November 2012

Drink and be merry


God morning this is D  for Drinking in my A-Z
 Using some gorgeous Christmas tree paper from stash, white card embossed. I have coloured Gus Christmas - Going to Town and Pink Cat Studio kitty in tree coloured with promarkers. Corkscrew charm and a sentiment to finish


I would like this card is to be entered in the following Challenge
 
Make It Monday Challenge:  Challenge #113 Anything Goes.
Totally Papercrafts: Challenge #141 Twinkle Twinkle Christmas Star.

9 comments:

Caroline said...

Morning Ginny that image is fabulous and I love the layout, the colours are beautiful. Hugs Caroline xxx

Wendy L said...

Love it, layout is great and a fun image, xxx

rachel said...

loved this when I saw it on docrafts yeasterday - but didn't spot that charm - that's just fabby! Hugs rachel xx

Lorraine said...

Great layout and fabulous fun images!
Lorraine x

Linda said...

What a cute card I saw this on the Make It Monday challenge love Linda

Tamie said...

Love what you did with Gus and this fabulous image. This really put a smile on my face. Sure glad I saw it over at MIM and that I took a closer peek.

tilly's crafts said...

great card! love the image! Thanks for joining us at TotallyPapercrafts. Kim x

Lisa S. said...

Love what you've done with Gus and your fab charm. Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday!

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeously creative. Loving the colours, design and attention to detail. Saw this on MIM and had to come over for a closer look. Hugs Desire {Doing Life - my personal blog}