Followers

Friday 21 December 2012

Angel



Good morning I think this is my last Christmas card! all the presents are wrap .
Using green card stock and embossing. I have coloured Angel Bugaboo and my sentiment with ProMarkers added some punched snow flakes with a pearl in the centre

I would like this card is to be entered in the following Challenge  
Catch the Bug - Bugaboo Bingo; Pearl Bugaboo Image, Sentiment
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes


For t he candle I used photos of my niece at her Wedding made them brighter 



8 comments:

Sue said...

Your card is gorgeous Ginny. I love the colours and fabulous embossing
The photos are beautiful, they make such a thoughtful gift

Sue

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Ginny and your candles are fabulous.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Wendy xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Ginny, and your candles look beautiful. What a fabulous gift.
Lorraine x

Wendy L said...

Two gorgeous creations Ginny. xxx

rachel said...

fabulous card and candles Ginny! Well done you for being ready! I wish I was xx

Chrissy C said...

Lovely colourful card

kay said...

Loving the candles and card,great gift,x

Aunty Sue said...

great creation and thanks for sharing at creative this week