Followers

Wednesday 5 December 2012

I ♥promarkers DT card for Anything goes Challenge



  This is my card for I ♥promarkers    Anything goes Challenge I used Melissa Frances papers I coloured the birthday balloons LOTV with ProMarkers. Added ribbon bow flowers and a sentiment
We are sponsored this week by LOTV Here
How you interpret this is completely up to you, as long as you make sure you follow the theme and you MUST use either ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias on your work 

So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations






                             

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Ginny this is beautiful I love the image and the layout is gorgeous. Carolinexxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Ginny. I adore those cute LOTV mice and your colouring is fabulous

Sue

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Ginny
Lovely card, I love the image
Margaret

rachel said...

supercute image Ginny and I love that bow! Great card xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Ginny, I like the image the ribbon and the flowers.
Kevin xx

kay said...

Gorgeous card Ginny,love the cute image,x

Donna said...

Pretty card Ginny, love this cute party image and red ribbon :) Donna ♥ x

Unknown said...

Ginny this is so cute, I love how you coloured the image xxx