Followers

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Anything But Square



Good morning its Wednesday so it time for I ♥promarkers

This week’s theme is Anything But Square
We have two sponsors this week by Doctor Digi
The prize is  2 digi image of winners choice


This is my card we were lucky enough to work with some of the gorgeous images.Naughty or Nice Doctor Digi coloured with my promarkers. The papers are from Boofle Christmas Papermania. Ribbon and bow
How you interpret this is completely up to you, as long as you make sure you follow the theme and you MUST use either ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias on your work
So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations





8 comments:

Wendy L said...

Ginny this is gorgeous, I have put all my Christmas stuff away for the time being. xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Ginny. I love the image and fabulous layout.
Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Ginny, I like the image and the design.
Kevin xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,love the image and fabulous colours.xxx

rachel said...

brilliant card Ginny - love it xx

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card Ginny. I love the santa image, he's fab!
Lorraine x

Mojca said...

beautiful card Ginny. hugs! Mojca

Teresa said...

Good morning Ginny, Super card, I hope my name is on his list I've been good :o)
Thanks for your lovely words on my blog. Hugs Teresa xx