Followers

Wednesday 3 April 2013

My Favourite Colours


Good morning its Wednesday so it time for I ♥promarkers

This week’s theme is Your Favourite Colours
Our sponsor this week is Lili of the Valley

The prize is a £10 Voucher

I have coloured Summer Garden Angel Lili of the Valley with Promarkers
Pearlized backing paper, lace, punched corners and rosebuds 


How you interpret this is completely up to you, as long as you make sure you follow the theme and you MUST use either ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias on your work
So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations

13 comments:

Lisa xx said...

This is gorgeous Ginny.......great colour choice too xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Ginny, I love the sweet image and such pretty colours
Sue xx

rachel said...

beautiful card and love your fave colours Ginny! Brilliant xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Ginny. I love the image and fabulous colours.
Lorraine x

Wendy L said...

Beautiful card Ginny, my fave colour. xxx

Chrissy C said...

Fab one

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Ginny, I like your colour choice the image and the lace.
Kevin xx

Mojca said...

Cute image and lovely colours Ginny. Hugs! Mojca

Unknown said...

your cards look lovely hun, I also have a blogg and would love you visit and maybe follow me as I don't have many and i am trying to promote my blogg, my blogg address is
http://cb636.blogspot.co.uk/
I would be greatfull if you did
thanks Christine

kay said...

Gorgeous card Ginny,love the pic of macey inside x

Mau xx said...

Adorable card Ginny, sweet image and love the punched corners
Have a lovely weekend xx
Hugs Mau xx

Ellis said...

Beautiful card you made, not hard to guess your favorite color! =)
Hugs, Elenor