Followers

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Circle Card

Good morning its Wednesday so it time for I ♥promarkers

This week’s theme is Circle Card
We are sponsored this challenge by 
Prize is a $10 gift certificate
I have used a doily pearls, and bow the image is Hold my hand by Di's Digi's
and coloured with promarkers.

  How you interpret this is completely up to you,
as long as you make sure you follow the theme and you MUST use either ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias on your work

So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations

10 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh this is so cute Ginny, love the shape. hugs! Mojca

Wendy L said...

This looks so gorgeous, xxxx

Bridie said...

Lovely easel card, I love the scallops

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog



Happy Crafting!



Bridie

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Ginny. I love the cute image and fabulous shape.
Sue xx

Carmen S. said...

Deine Karte sieht einfach toll aus Ginny. Genau diesen Spellbinder habe ich mir gerade gekauft.
Auch das Motiv ist ganz niedlich.

Viele Grüße, Carmen :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Ginny

Lovely easel card, great image and colours
Margaret

kay said...

Cute card x

Desire Fourie said...

This is such a pretty little Christmas card and the bow is a nice touch.
{I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Ginny. I love the sweet image and fab design.
Lorraine x

Chrissy C said...

Great one