Followers

Wednesday 10 July 2013

A Sketch

Good morning its Wednesday so it time for I ♥promarkers
This week’s theme is A Sketch
Our sponsor is Inky Impressions
The Prize is $10 voucher

The papers are Dovecraft I have used courtesy of our sponsor Inky Impressions Golfing PaPaw I have coloured him with Promarkers I have put a sentiment onto golf balls.


  How you interpret this is completely up to you,
    as long as you make sure you follow the theme and you MUST use either ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias on your work

So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations

6 comments:

Wendy L said...

Great 'man' card Ginny. xxx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Ginny. I love the image and fun sentiment
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

Brilliant boys card Ginny. A fab take on the sketch.
Lorraine x

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi tinny

Brilliant card, love the image, great colours
Margaret

Mojca said...

What a great card and lovely colours. Hugs! MOjca

ike said...

LoL - fabulous card and I love that sentiment. Great colouring on that image Ginny :-D

IKE xxxxxxxxxx