Followers

Sunday 11 August 2013

Only Squares

Good morning it is Sunday so it must be time for! Here come the Boys s challenge.

This week’s theme is - Only Squares
We are sponsored this week by Bugaboo stamps 
 who are offering the fantastic prize of 7 free Digis to our winner!! 


I have used silhouette elephant paisley Bugaboo stamps  Papers are Papermania also some Chinese letter paper, black and red card and a ribbon holding the sentiment.



Here come the Boys  Challenge  starts today,
 we would love to see all your cards/creations 
 Remember that to be in
with a chance of winning the prize, your card must be made for the fellas
in our lives - the big guys or the little peeps!

So pop over to Here come the Boys and see all the other wonderful DT creations.

6 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Ginny

I love your elephant he is so pretty in that paper design.
Great card
Margaret

Mojca said...

Waaaaw Ginny the elephant is soooo gorgeous. Great card! Hugs! MOjca

Teresa said...

Brilliant card Ginny, thanks for letting me know about my blog commenting, I think I've fixed it again, (fingers crossed) :)
Have a great Sunday, hugs Teresa xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Ginny. I love the image and fabulous colours.
Sue xx

Chris said...

What a great card I love elephants. Chris xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is great Ginny, I like the paper piecing and the design.
Kevin xx