Followers

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Anything Goes over at I ♥Promarkers Blog Challenge

Good morning its Wednesday so it time for I ♥promarkers

This week’s theme is  Anything Goes
Our sponsors are
Prize is $10 voucher
and 
 and their prize is 

Papers from stash The image is Feelin' Low courtesy  of our sponsor  Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps coloured with promarkers and fleximarkers.  Marianne Designs Maple Lea, a charm and sentiment.





So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations

6 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Ginny, such an adorable image and I love the detailing.
Sue xx

Margarets designer cards said...

What a lovely image I love the elephant, lovely layout and beautiful colours.
Margaret

Wendy L said...

So gorgeous, lovely image, so cute, xxxx

Unknown said...

This is so cute Ginny, love the elephant :) xxx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Ginny another gorgeous card inside and out love all the detailing. Love Alison xx

New Creations said...

Oh! So cute and sweet image of your elephant with all the detailing, Simply I love it!!