Followers

Wednesday 29 October 2014

3 of a kind Over on I ♥Promarkers blog Challenge

Good morning its Wednesday so it time for I ♥promarkers

This week’s theme is   3 of a kind
Our sponsors are Marianne Design



Paper is Tatty Ted the image courtesy of our sponsor is Holly Days coloured with promarkersMy 3 of a kind are the dies Nestabilities Opulent Ovals Die/ Classic Scallop Rectangles and Crafts-Too Bauble Border Dies I have added a bow heart and a charm. 
   


So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations



6 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Ginny. I love the cute image and beautiful detailing.
Sue xx

Alison59 said...

What a gorgeous card for Berry :-)

Mojca said...

oh it is so lovely! such a cute image! hugs! Mojca

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Ginny
Lorraine x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Ginny I like the design and sweet image
Kevin xx

Jackie said...

Very cute image and card Ginny :o)
Jackie xx