Followers

Monday 2 March 2015

Weekend Wanda



Good morning it is time for another visit to Dr. Digi's House of Stamps
Weekend Wanda is spending the morning to pamper herself.  Hubby Walter is taking her out for a slap up meal (Fish and chips and mushy peas)!!Having put her hair in rollers it’s time to sit and ponder with a cuppa.

I have cheated this week with this fabulous image Weekend Wanda (colour) is already coloured so if you don’t like colouring your images you can chose some fabulous Colour Digis images HERE




7 comments:

Jacee said...

Fabulous card Ginny, great image and a fabulous sentiment!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Ginny. Lovely image and colours
Lorraine x

Annie said...

I think it's great to cheat now and again with digi images and I also find the ready coloured ones good for ideas too. Love this fun image - bit too close to my morning look though!!
Ann xxx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Ginny, a fun image and great design.
Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wonderful fun card Ginny, I like the image and the sentiment
Kevin xx

Jackie said...

That was me yesterday (minus the rollers) relaxing and recovering from the previous day with my friends! Fabulous card :o)
Jackie xx

Alison59 said...

Brilliant! :-)