Followers

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Anything but a square over at I ♥promarkers Challenge

Good morning its Wednesday so it time for I ♥promarkers

 This week’s theme is  Anything but a square
Our sponsor this week is  Opal Crafts

Prize £10 voucher
  Cream card stock I cut halfway through Nestabilities Die and added French Lily Corner .Joy Crafts Dies to the other half of the die and embossed them both together. French Lily Corner .Joy Crafts Dies. The images are Poppy and Poppy Cluster Justinklined coloured with Promarkers




   So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations


I would like this card is to be entered in the following Challenge 
  

5 comments:

Janette said...

Stunning card Ginny, so pretty..xx

Alison59 said...

Oh WOW this is fabulous :-)

Margarets designer cards said...

Stunning and beauitful card, love your shape very unusual.
Margaret

Wendy L said...

This is so beautiful Ginny and thanks for my Birthday card, xxxx

Sue said...

This is stunning Ginny, such a beautiful design and I love the images.
Sue xx