Followers

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Anything Goes Over on I ♥Promarkers blog Challenge

Good morning its Wednesday so it time for I ♥promarkers

 This week’s theme is  Anything Goes
Our sponsor this week is Letraset

Prize is a pack of Promarkers


The papers green paper layered with paper from Authentique – Smitten .  Heart Corners M/S punch. The Pear image is coloured with promarkers. Nestabilities Opulent Ovals Die and Fence Joy Crafts die. Flowers from Hobby craft, punched leaves and a double bow.




   So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations

I would like this card is to be entered in the following Challenge
Papertake Weekly Challenge   Anything Goes 

6 comments:

Lizzies said...

Gorgeous card Ginny, love it. Lizzie xx

Sue said...

Beautiful card Ginny, I love the image and gorgeous flowers.
Sue xx

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous a lovely design today love and hugs Carole x

Mojca said...

what a lovely card Ginny! Hugs! Mojca

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love the mint green and purple ribbon!
I'm joining in the challenge this week :-)
Lucy x

Pauline said...

Beautiful, lovely colours on the pears, and pretty papers and die cuts.