Followers

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Tags Over on I ♥Promarkers blog Challenge

Good morning its Wednesday so it time for I ♥promarkers

 This week’s theme is Tags
Our sponsor this week is Eureka Stamps
Prize 3 digi images

  Silent Night Premium paper from Trimcraft, the image is courtesy of our sponsor is Cat digi11104 in Hat Eureka Stamps  coloured with promarkers. Punched snowflakes and gems, Nestabilities Floral Ovals die and Poinsettia set Britannia dies I have double sided taped card before putting the Poinsettia dies through the machine to cut.  I sprinkled glitter on after I find it stays on.




   So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations


I would like this card is to be entered in the following Challenges
   The Ribbon Girl Blog  May Colour Challenge - AQUA

  

8 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Ginny, hope your well...
Great card, pretty little tags...xx

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous such pretty colours and design Love and hugs Carole x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Ginny, I love the cute image and beautiful colours.
Sue xx

Cards By MI said...

Supersweet card. Love the colour combo. Cute image. Thanks for playing with us over at the Winter Wonderland.
Love n hugs
Marie

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous Ginny, love the teal colour you have used, xxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Ginny, what a sweet card! Thanks for joining in with the Winter Wonderland Challenge this week!
Hugs Lynsey x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Ginny, I like the sweet image and the layout
Kevin xx

Jacee said...

A lovely card Ginny, I love the blue colour and a fabulous insert too
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design