Followers

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Anything Goes Over on I ♥Promarkers blog Challenge

Good morning its Wednesday so it time for  I ♥promarkers  challenge

 This week’s theme is  Anything Goes
 And our sponsor is  

Prize is  2 digi image of winner’s choice.

This card is for John he is having surgery today having his knee replaced. As this goes live we should just arrived at the hospital 7.30 in the morning!!
I made he backing paper and the signage The image is Prof Dummkopf  courtesy  of our sponsor Dr Digi's House Of Stamps





   So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations


Thank you all for your good wishes John has had his surgery and back on the ward I spoke to him  a while ago and he says he is feel fine


4 comments:

Artesania said...

Hi Ginny ,on of my fav images and a amazing card design ,love the background and of corse also the fabulous image .
Thank you for your nice comment on my blog.
Hugs Gudrun

Wendy L said...

Fab card Ginny, such 'fun'. xxx

Alison59 said...

Hope all goes well for John xx

Fab card :-)

Jackie said...

Fab fun card Ginny :o)
Jackie xx