Followers

Sunday 29 November 2015

Poinsettia

A To Z Daily Christmas Challenge Day sixteen Letter P 

Silent Night Premium paper Nestabilities Floral Ovals die the image is blue Poinsettia I have glitter the edges.  Poinsettia set Britannia dies I have double sided taped card before putting the Poinsettia dies through the machine to cut.  I sprinkled glitter on after I find it stays on. Computer generated sentiment and button.Punched snowflakes and gems,

I would like this card is to be entered in the following Challenge
Winter Wonderland     Add Some Sparkle and Bling glitter on Poinsettia


4 comments:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Ginny, xxx

Alison59 said...

Super card Ginny :-)

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Ginny, love the pretty poinsettia
Lorraine x

Jackie said...

Lovely colours on this one Ginny :o)
Jackie xx