Followers

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Distress Those Edges over at I ♥promarkers challenge

Good morning it’s Wednesday so it time for I ♥promarkers  challenge 


This week’s theme is Distress Those Edges
Our sponsors is   IKEsART digis


Prize is $15 to spend on digis in the Store

Mulberry Kisses  papers Daisy Cat. from IKEsART digis- coloured with promarkers.I have turn the edges and used Tim Holtz Distress ink pad. Hobby craft birthday candle punch and corner punch I have backed this with pink and yellow paper. A triple organza ribbon bow using Attic Bow Maker





So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations
I would like this card is to be entered in the following  Challenges

6 comments:

Hos Egebjerg said...

Beautiful made Ginny. Hugs Leila

Alison59 said...

Ginny, this is a stunning card and I thank you so much for sending it to me for my birthday :-)

p.s. have been practising with my bowmaker but haven't made anything as superb as your bows yet!

Carole Pollard said...

Fab card just love the design and your bow is amazing Love and hugs Carole x

ike said...

How delightful - I would love to know how to make a 'triple' bow :-) I really love the inside of this too Ginny with that sweet cate and gorgeous embossed panel.
Thank you for having me as your Sponsor this time :-D

Hugz
IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Janette said...

Lovely card Ginny.x

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, love the ribbon