Followers

Wednesday 14 December 2016

Hats Over on I ♥Promarkers blog Challenge

Good morning it’s Wednesday so it time for I ♥promarkers  challenge 

This week’s theme is - Hats
Our sponsors is Dr Digi's House Of Stamps  
    


X-cut 6x6 Cherries Embossing Folder. The image is BIFFO from Dr. Digi's House of Stampscoloured with promarkers. My Favourite Things Stitched Basic Edges Die-Namics Dies and X-Cut birthday cake die.






So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations

4 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant this has really made me smile what a great card Sorry not been around just busy busy that time of year Love and hugs Carole x

Alison59 said...

Brilliant! Love the embossing and the sentiment :-)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and wonderful card Ginny
Dianne xx :)

Janette said...

Fab card again Ginny.xx