Followers

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Anything Goes and a twist over at Ike's World challenge

Good morning it is time for a new Ike's World challenge

This week’s theme is Anything Goes
With an optional twist Sentiment {use a focal sentiment}

Favourite Things Stitched Dies. The image is  Blossom  IKEsART digis  coloured with promarkers. I added a ribbon the tag and on the gift a triple ribbon bow using Attic Bow Maker


So pop over to Ike's World challenge   and see all the other wonderful DT creations.
Hope to see you there.
   ... You may enter up to 3 times and remember - if you use an IKEsART digis we will enter you in the Draw twice pop over to the challenge blog to see the prize on offer.

 Please visit IKE’s SHOP


4 comments:

Wendy L said...

Wonderful sentiment Ginny, xxx

Alison59 said...

Aw how lovely :-)

EmmaT said...

Lovely way to personalise a gift. Emma

ike said...

That is really lovely Ginny and I love your stitched Tag die :-) Thanks for making this for me at IWC.

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog