Followers

Tuesday 22 August 2017

Rub-A-Dub-Dub

Good morning here is my card for Dr Digi House of Stamps   

Rub-A-Dub-Dub is a brand new image from  Dr Digi House of Stamps

They look so happy and content! They say that those who bath together stay together.I made an anniversary card, for my other half it is our 43rd anniversary next month.

 Dovecraft papers Sweet Paris the image is  Rub-A-Dub-Dub from  Dr Digi House of Stamps   coloured with promarkers I have used glitter on the bubbles .   Designer Die - Labels Fifty One mirror card and Spellbinders – Opulent Ovals





You will find this image along with lots of other fabulous images HERE

7 comments:

kay said...

Fab fun card and happy anniversary for next month x

Wendy L said...

Love it Ginny, super card, xxx

Janette said...

Fab card Ginny and love the image...xx

Alison59 said...

hee hee great image and card Ginny :-)

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi ginny ... just love your little card ... made me giggle ... hope you are having a great week ... thank you so much for always visiting my blog I do really appreciate it ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant fun card Ginny
Lorraine x

EmmaT said...

Fabulous fun card and image. Emma