Followers

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Bonnet


Good morning it is time for a new Ike's World challenge
This week’s Theme Movie Madness
 In Your Easter Bonnet from (film Easter Parade) 

X-Cut Cherry embossing folder The image is Hat set of 4 from IKEsART digis coloured with promarkers. Spellbinders – Opulent Ovals. -Demiawaking Bunting Bannerdies Demiawaking Happy Birthday dies.




So pop over to Ike's World challenge   and see all the other wonderful DT creations.
Hope to see you there.
   ... You may enter up to 3 times and remember - if you use an IKEsART digis   we will enter you in the Draw twice pop over to the challenge blog to see the prize on offer.
 Please visit IKE’s SHOP


4 comments:

Alison59 said...

Lovely card Ginny; I hope you will be wearing that bonnet on Easter Sunday :-)

ike said...

Fabulous card. Great layout and superb colouring. I really love those oval dies :-D
Thank you for making this for me at IWC.
Hugz
IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Carole Pollard said...

Such a pretty card love the colours and the embossed card Love and hugs Carole x

EmmaT said...

Beautiful card. Emma