Followers

Monday 21 March 2011

Sara’s Photo Challenge for March




This is a case for photos. I have used green card stock and floral backing paper and my MS punch.. Photo framed Peel offs and a sentiment
This photo is of me and my brother Sam. I was parted from him at birth and we only saw each other for the first time two weeks ago. Saturday I met the rest of his family and this is our first photo together. I had all the photos from Saturdays developed and I have made this as a case to send the photos in.

6 comments:

Maureen said...

Lovely card and a great photo. Nice to keep after such a long time.
Maureen.........x

Teresa said...

Fabulous card again Ginny, have a fab time in Tenerife wish I was coming with you! Any room for one more? I'l fit in your suitcase. Hugs Teresa xx

kay said...

beautiful pic and have a wonderful time ginny,x

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Ginny
Lovely card, and how nice to meet up with your brother after all the years. Have a lovely holiday
Margaret

Lee said...

Oh my Ginny,what a story.Bet it was very emotional for all of you.A really lovely photo.Hugs to all.xxx

Chris said...

Beautiful card and how wonderful for you both to meet after all this time :O) Chris xx