Followers

Thursday 3 January 2013

It‘s a Girl






Good morning I am so excited I have been asked to be part of the design team over on AUD SENTIMENTS   I am chuffed to be joining such a talented team. I will start making cards for them in a couple of weeks so watch this space

Today's card I have used pink card with a punched boarder Papermania papers die cut. I have coloured Sleeping Infant Digi Doodle with ProMarkers and FlexMarkers. Punched flower brad, a ribbon and bow. I added a sentiment to a baby-grow shape.


Passion for ProMarkersnew beginnings





12 comments:

Sue said...

Congrats on your new DT place Ginny, I am pleased for you.
Your card is gorgeous. I love the cute image and delicate shade of pink is beautiful.

Sue xx

kay said...

Well done Ginny on your new DT post and our baby card is sweet,x

Wendy L said...

So cute Ginney. Congrats too. I love this image, I have seen is afew times before and love it. xxx

downrightcrafty said...

congratulations on you DT post, and what a gorgeous card so sweet love the sentiment holder, happy new year to you
Hugs Kate x

Wiccababe said...

gorgeous card Ginny
Debz
xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Hi Ginny
Congratulations,
What a lovely card, I love your image
Margaret

Lorraine said...

Congratulations on your new DT place Ginny.

Gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and lovely soft colours.
Lorraine x

rachel said...

gorgeous card Ginny and well done on your new team xx

crafty-stamper said...

Congratulations on your new DT post and gorgeous card love the cute image and punched borders,the shaped frame round image and gorgeous bow
carol x

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A lovely monochrome card and I love the Sarah Kay image you have used.

Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz in our monochrome challenge.

Sarahx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Ginny, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Kimberly said...

Super lovely...the inside of the card is fantastic..and i love the little onesie..thanks so much for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week..