Followers

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Dashing Through The Snow


Good morning this is the first card I have made in over a week my eye is still sore and I can only do a little at a time. Thank you for all your good wishes. I have used Dovecraft papers, image Kai in the Snow Digital Pencil coloured with promarkers and a little glitter. A bow and sentiment, punched snowdrops with a gem.



I would like this card is to be entered in the following Challenges 
 Winter Wonderland                  Dashing Through The Snow
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge       Use A Sentiment



9 comments:

Wendy L said...

So gorgeous Ginny, beautiful image for a baby card too, xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Ginny, adorable image and fabulous detailing
Sue xx

Mojca said...

I am glad that you eye is getting better. Your card is just adorable. hugs! Mojca

rachel said...

wonderful card Ginny - so sorry to hear your eye is still sore - hope it gets better soon xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Ginny, I like the image the papers and the tags.
Kevin xx

Lorraine said...

Fabulous Christmas card Ginny. I love the image and design.
Lorraine x

downrightcrafty said...

A lovely card and great image choice, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Hazel said...

What a lovely, jolly card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 123 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for May - I'd love to see it there too. x

Pamela said...

Gorgeous card, love that image. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Pam x