Followers

Wednesday 19 June 2013

ANYTHING GOES

Good morning its Wednesday so it time for I ♥promarkers

This week’s theme is ANYTHING GOES
Our sponsor is
Sherri Baldy
3 winners will each receive 5 Bestie Digi's.

I have used courtesy of our sponsor Head Dolls Digi  By Sherri Baldy coloured with promarkers I had fun colouring the hair. I have also using ribbon and gems.On the inside I have used a photo of the image and reversed it and using slight fading.


  How you interpret this is completely up to you,
as long as you make sure you follow the theme and you MUST use either ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias on your work

So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations.

6 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Ginny. You have coloured that sweet image beautifully and I love the papers.
Sue xx

kay said...

Fabulous funky card x

Mojca said...

Oh Ginny this is gorgeous, love the pretty colouring and the images are so cute. hugs! MOjca

Chrissy C said...

Such a fun card

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Ginny. A fab image and design.
Lorraine x

Grá O'Neill said...

Cute card. Love the insert, the photo is a great idea :)