Followers

Saturday 5 October 2013

Hello been away!

I am so excited to announce to you all that I am now a proud  design member of the new and wonderful Ike's World challenge

 For this 1st challenge and we are playing with the great Awareness image.  This is to reflect the Breast cancer awareness month!
As I have been away on holiday I will be added my card to her blog on Tuesday next week but couldn’t wait to tell you all. Sorry I have not been commenting on your cards will catch up ASAP

Today I am adding a baby blanket made for a friend. Have a great weekend xx

7 comments:

Wendy L said...

This is gorgeous. xxxx

Mojca said...

Oh such a pretty blanket Ginny and congrats on new DT duties. hugs! Mojca

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Ginny, and congratulations on your new DT spot.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Ellis said...

Beautiful blanket you made! =)
Congrats on being on the new DT!
Hugs, Elenor

McCrafty's Cards said...

Congrats on the new design team Ginny, and the blanket is beautiful.
Kevin xx

kay said...

Congrats Ginny and what a gorgeous blanket x

Craftdee said...

Congrats on the new DT position, Ginny :-) When I saw this blanket I couldn't believe it... my Mum is knitting one exactly the same for my nephew's baby due in November - and I pointed out to her that it's exactly the same as the one she knitted for my Son 32 years ago, having made a variation for the twins :-) I must say it is the thing Mum made for the twins that gets the most use! Donna xx