Followers

Wednesday 27 November 2013

ANYTHING GOES over on I ♥promarkers blog challenge

Good morning its Wednesday so it time for I ♥promarkers

This week’s theme is  Colour Combo of ANYTHING GOES
Our sponsor is

The prize is $10 voucher
The papers are from  Dovecraft The image courtesy of our sponsor is Birthday Boy coloured with promarkers and fleximarkers I have layered with Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies-Scalloped Labels, and   Piestra Tile (Memory Box Die  





  How you interpret this is completely up to you,
    as long as you make sure you follow the theme and you MUST use either ProMarkers, FlexMarkers, AquaMarkers or Trias on your work

So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations
I also knitted this blanket for her.

7 comments:

Chrissy C said...

Great one

Sue said...

Fabulous card Ginny, I love the fun image and brilliant colours.
Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Great fun card Ginny I like the image and the sentiment
Kevin xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Ginny fantastic card love the image made me smile looks a bit like Alan's dad. Love Alison xx

Mojca said...

What a fantastic card Ginny. hugs! Mojca

Anet's Crafting said...

Adorable card Ginny, this image always bring a smile to my face so cute. Love the sentiment inside.

Artesania said...

Stunning ,this image makes my day!
Hugs Gudrun