Followers

Sunday 1 December 2013

Anything Goes Christmas over at Here come the Boys s challenge

Good morning it is Sunday so it must be time for! Here come the Boys s challenge.

Here come the Boys  Challenge  starts today,
This week’s theme is Anything Goes Christmas
and New Year Challenge & Candy
We are sponsored this week by - Doctor Digi

They are offering a Digi of the Winners Choice

In addition to the sponsor’s prize, there is a little Christmas Candy on offer from Woo for all of those who enter the Christmas and New Year Challenge and the winner will be chosen at Random by Woo and announced when our New Year challenge starts.


The papers are Boofle Christmas Papermania. This wonderful image is Dunderton Decorators Ltd.   Doctor Digi coloured with promarkers and Fleximarkers.



We would love to see all your cards/creations 
 Remember that to be in
with a chance of winning the prize, your card must be made for the fellas
in our lives - the big guys or the little peeps!
So pop over to Here come the Boys and see all the other wonderful DT creations.

11 comments:

Lisa xx said...

what a great card Ginny....such a fun image and i love the patchwork look that you've created with the papers xx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Ginny, I love the image and gorgeous papers.
Sue xx

Craftdee said...

Just thought I'd pop over and say thanks Ginny for your visits to my blog and your sweet comments; I really appreciate them :-) I love your card, and ironically it's appropriate for me this year as I've started redecorating some of the bedrooms starting with one for the babies) Crazy at this time of year, and it means my son will have to come and decorate the tree for me, lol. Donna xx

Unknown said...

Wow this is fabulous Ginny, love the fun image and great background patchwork DP, love it !!!

Simply Angelic Crafts said...

I LOVE this card, the papers are FAB, hugs Aly xxx

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi ginny just love that little man card ... love the backing papers tooooo ... and the insert ... well done ... thank you so much for visiting me ... sorry I have not been to visit you lately but will try harder lol ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Ginny. Fab image and design
Lorraine x

kay said...

Fun card Ginny x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is great Ginny, I like the image, the colours and the design.
Kevin xx

Mau xx said...

Ha ha love Gus and the text is brilliant!!
Hugs Mau xx

Teresa said...

This is brilliant Ginny, a great card. xxx