Followers

Tuesday 2 February 2016

Over at Ike's World challenge Love Actually

Good morning it is time for a new Ike's World challenge

This week’s theme is Love Actually (Wedding/Anni/Valentine)  

Mauve card stock Dovecraft papers  the wonderful image is Chessy Cat  IKEsART digiscoloured with promarkers Lea-Bilities Corner Curve Die  and Signature Dies - Decorative Corners - Kitten SD055     Sentiment X-Cut dies.




So pop over to Ike's World challenge   and see all the other wonderful DT creations.
Hope to see you there.
   ... You may enter up to 3 times and remember - if you use an IKEsART digis, we will enter you in the Draw twice pop over to the challenge blog to see the prize on 
offer.
 I would like this card is to be entered in the following Challenge
My Time To Craft!  "Love is all around"
Whoopsi Daisy Digi and CD Challenge Hand Coloured   and Love challenge

Please visit IKE’s SHOP


8 comments:

Wendy L said...

What a fab card Ginny, xxx

Janette said...

Really great card Ginny, your always so busy...xxx

ike said...

So gorgeous - what a great colour scheme and the die cuts are divine :-) Thank you for making this for my Challenge Ginny :-)

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Alison59 said...

Super card Ginny, I love that cat :-)

I've recently joined the SUYP blog challenge site which I found through your blog :-)

Unknown said...

This is fab! Love the colours and fun cat!
Lucy x

Lee said...

Oh I Love this card,so happy and cheerful.xx

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise DT x

julie1 said...

beautiful, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, hope to see you again and good luck xx