Followers

Tuesday 10 May 2016

Embossing over at Ike's World challenge

Good morning it is time for a new Ike's World challenge

This week’s theme is Embossing

I have used X-Cut Rose frame embossing folder. The new image is Fuchsia from IKEsART digis  coloured with promarkers.  M/S punched butterflies and dragonfly brad the sunshine die was given to me so don’t know who it is by.



So pop over to Ike's World challenge   and see all the other wonderful DT creations.
Hope to see you there.
   ... You may enter up to 3 times and remember - if you use an IKEsART digis we will enter you in the Draw twice pop over to the challenge blog to see the prize on offer.

Please visit IKE’s SHOP


8 comments:

Alison59 said...

This is beautiful Ginny :-)

WeirdCat said...

Very pretty
Ruth

Wendy L said...

So pretty Ginny, xxx

~@ngie~ said...

gorgeous card darl.. I especially love the embossing :) xXx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Ginny another lovely card so pretty. Alison xx

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card! I love the image & the pretty embossing!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty a lovely card love and hugs Carole x

ike said...

So beautiful Ginny :-D Thank you for making this for me at IWC :-D

Hugz
IKE xxxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog