Followers

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Rainbow Butterfly

Good morning it is time for a new Ike's World challenge

This week’s theme is Anything Goes
Anything Goes With an optional twist
 Somewhere over the rainbow {wizard of oz., music, gold, luck}
Butterfly rainbow/gold

I printed the rainbow and Butterfly from IKEsART digis  coloured with promarkers. Added gold gems ribbon sentiment Cuttlebug border leaf embossing folder.





So pop over to Ike's World challenge   and see all the other wonderful DT creations.
Hope to see you there.
   ... You may enter up to 3 times and remember - if you use an IKEsART digis we will enter you in the Draw twice pop over to the challenge blog to see the prize on offer.

 Please visit IKE’s SHOP

I would like this card is to be entered in the following  Challenge
Moving Along With The Times Rainbows or Rainbow colour.

5 comments:

Wendy L said...

Wonderful card Ginny, xxx

ike said...

That's so beautiful Ginny - I love the embossed border on there and the greeeeaaat quote :-D
Thanks for making this for me at IWC.

Hugz
IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Janette said...

Gorgeous Ginny...x

Alison59 said...

Ooooh Ginny, this is stunning; what a fabulous flutterby :-)

Wendy L said...

Me again Ginny, thanks for joining us at MAWTT with your lovely butterfly, xxx