Followers

Tuesday 5 June 2018

Dancing Shoes


Good morning it is time for a new Ike's World challenge

This week’s   June Is Busting Out All Over (Song Inspiration)
Dancing Shoes “The Arctic Monkeys

Sue Wilson Striplet   Regal .Couture Creation’s Dies X three across blue card
The image is My New Shoes  from  IKEsART digis   coloured with promarkers.  Petals and a sentiment



So pop over to Ike's World challenge   and see all the other wonderful DT creations.
Hope to see you there.
   ... You may enter up to 3 times and remember - if you use an IKEsART digis   we will enter you in the Draw twice pop over to the challenge blog to see the prize on offer.
 Please visit IKE’s SHOP


5 comments:

Wendy L said...

So pretty Ginny, lovely card, xxxx

Alison59 said...

Oh what a cute image; love the background Ginny :-)

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card and background. Emma

Janette said...

She is gorgeous Ginny, lovely card...xxx

ike said...

Very pretty Ginny. Great colouring and I love that super cut out background :-)
Thank you for making this for me at IWC.
Hugz
IKE xxx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog