Followers

Monday 24 December 2018

Party Colin


Good morning here with my card for this week.


  This is a versatile image as you can see I have made a birthday card using it. Colin has dug out a Christmas hat to celebrate his birthday. I printed the sentiment onto the card Cuttlebug Leaf border embossing folder the image is Christmas Party Colin from Dr Digi'sHouse Of Stamps coloured with Promarkers.



WISHING YOU ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

You will find this image along with lots of other fabulous images HERE


4 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Ginny, OMG I love this, what a fabulous image and sentiment, a great card Ginny...xxx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous fun card Ginny
Wishing you a very Happy Christmas
Lorraine x

Margarets designer cards said...

Love this card, great image
I wish you and your family a very happy Christmas

EmmaT said...

Fantastic card and image. Emma