Followers

Monday 18 March 2019

Pansy Potter


Good morning here with my card for this week.

 

I would like to share with you today a new image Pansy Potter it is great to showcase other crafts. I would to try this but I fear I would make a right mess.
Diesire 6x6 Regal Corner Embossing Folder. I printed the image and sentiment onto the card. The image is Pansy Potter from Dr Digi'shouse Of Stamps coloured with promarkers. Intricate Rose die





You will find this image along with lots of other fabulous images HERE


4 comments:

Janette said...

What a fun card Ginny, love the die in the corner too...enjoy your day flower.xx

EmmaT said...

Wonderful card, love the corner die cut. Emma

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely fun card,love the image

pinky said...

This is brilliant Ginny. Instant smile factor!