Followers

Monday 26 August 2019

Phyllis the Festive Fairy and Spell for Beginners.


Good morning here with my card for this week.



Another anniversary,  Phyllis the Festive Fairyand Spell for Beginners. casting their magic for another happy year.
I printed off both images and the sentiment onto Kraft card. The images Phyllis the Festive Fairy and Spell for Beginners. from Dr Digi'shouse Of Stamps coloured with Promarkers and polychromo pencils Martha Stewart Heart corner punch and some and some negatives stars from dies cuts.





 You will find this image along with lots of other fabulous images HERE

2 comments:

Wendy L said...

Super fun card Ginny, xxx

Janette said...

Ginny I love this gorgeous card and I have a confession, the sentiment verse has me in tears its so beautiful. I can go have a good cry now and feel better for it {I hope....} Enjoy your day lovely lady.xx