Followers

Wednesday 30 October 2019

Kitty Hanger


A To Z Daily Christmas Challenge Day Four Letter  D Dies
Good morning it’s Wednesday so it time for  I ♥Promarkers  challenge

Theme Anything Goes with an option of 3 Different embellishments         
Our sponsor is IKEsART digis  

3 embellishments are Bauble Border Dies, Merry Christmas dies and Snowflake dies    

Winter Woodland Premium paper pad. II overlaid kitty on a vintage window, the image is Kitty Hanger courtesy of our sponsor IKEsART digis coloured with Promarkerr.  Crafts-Too Bauble Border Dies, Demiawaking Merry Christmas diesand Snowflake Hobbycraft mini dies.


So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations


6 comments:

Janette said...

Such a sweet card Ginny. xx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Ginny
Lorraine x

Alison59 said...

Lovely card Ginny 🙂

Mimi said...

WOW Ginny, this is so creative, love the way you have used dies and images to create the window scene and the lace really adds that something special :) :) hugs Mimi xxx

ike said...

Oh my - that is just soooo beautiful. I love all the embellishments and what a fabulous idea to put him in a Christmas window :-) Stunning work Ginny xxx
Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Ginny, thank you for always leaving such nice DT comments on my blog. I love what you have done with Ike's cat. I have it too and have been flummoxed as to how to use it so thank you for giving me a clue. Suzy really needs a samples gallery on every stamp. I have a few more where either how to use or how to color stops me. Love also how you have golded-up everything, looks gorgeous with the white. xoxo