Followers

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Christmas Chris Gift bag


Good morning it’s Wednesday so it time for  I ♥Promarkers  challenge

Theme Anything Goes with an option of Christmas
Our sponsor is  Dr Digi'sHouse Of Stamps  



I have had this bag in the cupboard for ages and thought I would upcycle into a Christmas gift bag. The image is Christmas Chris  courtesy of our sponsor  Dr. Digi's House of Stamps coloured with Promarkers  I added a Christmas border the sentiment is from Christmas Sentiments sheet 01 also from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps 



So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations




5 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Ginny I love this gift bag, really festive fun..Have a lovely day.xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful Christmas bag

EmmaT said...

Wonderful gift bag. Emmax

Mimi said...

Totally awesome bag Ginny and a great way to show Doc's image. I hope there is either a onsie or a home made Christmas pud in that bag and not just on the front :) xxxx

Alison59 said...

Great upcycling Ginny :-)