Followers

Tuesday 24 December 2019

Wine bottle lights Christmas tags

I decorated the bottle with peel offs I used double sided tape and rolled it in glitter brushing off the excess. I inserted Wine Bottle Fairy String Lights



 I have used the Glitter girls embossing board. The dies are.Snowflake Hobbycraft mini dies Christmas stocking die Holly Jolly mini Reindeer die Dies  X-cut Holly dies
I have used scraps of card Ek Success punch. Holly dies. The red one X-cut Dies Woodland Stag boarder and Holly Jolly mini Reindeer die








5 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Ginny, well I love that bottle it looks stunning, and the tags are so beautiful. Hope you enjoy a wonderful Christmas, have fun.xx

Wendy L said...

All beautiful makes Ginny.
Merry Christmas xxxx

Lorraine said...

Wishing you a very Happy Christmas Ginny
Lorraine x

Furrbster said...

Fabulous tags and that bottle is amazing,

Hugz Tinz

EmmaT said...

Love the wine bottle lights, great idea. Fabulous set of tags. Emmax