Followers

Tuesday 4 February 2020

I Bopz U


 Good morning it is time for a new Ike's World challenge

Theme Anything goes with an option of NAUGHTY/NICE

I printed the image and the sentiments onto the card I Bopz U from  IKEsART digis   
coloured with Promarkers and polychromo pencils. X-Cut- Rose Frame Embossing Folder   
  



  So pop over to Ike's World challenge   
and see all the other wonderful DT creations.
Hope to see you there.
   ... You may enter up to 3 times and remember - if you use an IKEsART digis   we will enter you in the Draw twice pop over to the challenge blog to see the prize on offer.
Please visit IKE’s SHOP



6 comments:

Janette said...

Lovely card Ginny.xx

ike said...

That is so gorgeous and what beautiful embossing :-) Thank you for making this for me at IWC.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Alison59 said...

Aw how sweet Ginny :-)

Wendy L said...

Super card Ginny, wonderful image, xxxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card Ginny

Lori m said...

Adorable card, my doggy would love to have a kitty for a friend, so sweet and pretty, hugs, Lori m