Followers

Monday 2 March 2020

Karaoke Claus


Good morning here with my card for this week.


 This time of year has Santa has lots of time to amuse himself with his Karaoke Machine, the elves all join in and have a great time.
 Dovecraft Winter Woodland Premium paper pad   Crafts-Too Bauble Border Dies and Hobbycraft Holy punch. Vintage-Christmas-Postcard
  The image is Karaoke Claus  from Dr. Digi's House of Stamps coloured with Promarkers.

The insert I have used Banksy Claus and Christmas Sentiments sheet 01


 You will find this image along with lots of other fabulous images HERE



4 comments:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card inside and out,xxx

Janette said...

Well I love the background story as much as I love the card Ginny, its the sort of thing I always tell the kids, he does deserve some fun...xx

Lori m said...

Too cute....great card and full of love and joy, hugs, Lori m

Alison59 said...

Ha ha great card Ginny :-)