Followers

Wednesday 8 July 2020

Xmas Gift Tags,



Good morning it’s Wednesday so it time for  I ♥Promarkers  challenge


Theme Anything Goes with the option of Christmas in July
 Our sponsor is Dr Digi's House Of Stamps



I have used the back of these tags and added the images on the top and printed off the backs and joined them together. The image is  Xmas Gift Tags,  Xmas Pud and Simple Snowman  courtesy of our sponsor  Dr Digi's House Of Stamps  coloured with promarkers. Gold eyelets and ribbon.



 So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations



7 comments:

Janette said...

These are so good Ginny and I should think help out alot in a hurry.xx

Alison59 said...

Great tags Ginny - you are so prepared :-)

Sheryl said...

What a brilliant idea. I need to do some of these.
Sheryl xx

Lori m said...

Awesome tags, great start on the holidays, hugs, Lori m

Mimi said...

The tags are awesome made up, look so cool Ginny and what a great stand-by to have at hand :) Big hugs xxxx

NickScrapShack said...

Wonderful tags. I love the idea! Think I have to make some homemade tags for some special presents this year.

Furrbster said...

These are great tags,

Hugz Tinz