Followers

Thursday 24 December 2020

Wishing you a Merry Christmas

 Good morning all

I cut the template out in three colours, the orange with Polka dot paper around the centre and peel offs. This one is for Berry’s and has Maltesers inside.




 The red one for my son and the green for my DIL. Decorated with lace and peel offs there have chocolate liqueur inside.

The last of my Christmas cards for this year!Turquoise Blue card stock Craft Too Snowman Embossing Folder, Snowflake Flower border die and Demiawaking Merry Christmas die,



 Made with A4 card



Wishing you and your families a happy healthy Christmas.

Stay safe Ginny ♥



5 comments:

Janette said...

Merry Christmas Ginny to you all, these crackers are gorgeous as is your last card of the season, so pretty.
Hope its a good one.xxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous crackers Ginny.
Wishing you and your family a very happy Christmas
Stay safe
Lorraine x

Lori m said...

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, hugs, Lori m

Alison59 said...

WOW They are fabulous. Happy Christmas Ginny and John xx

Claire said...

Oh my how clever. I love these
Claire