Followers

Wednesday 14 April 2021

Garden Fairy

Good morning it is Wednesday, so it is time for  I ♥Promarkers  challenge.


Theme Anything Goes with the option of Paper Piecing.        

Our sponsor is    IKEsART digis 

 

Bluebell paper from stash,  the image is Garden Fairy   courtesy of our sponsor IKEsART digis coloured with ProMarkers.  I paper pieced her clothes. Cuttlebug  flower embossing folder. Spellbinders Classic Scallop Rectangles Dies, Whimsy Festive Edger Die Set and Fence Metal cutting die,



So pop over to I ♥promarkers  and see all the other wonderful DT creations




5 comments:

Lisa xx said...

Such a pretty card....I love how she is perched on top of the terracotta pot

Janette said...

Super pretty card Ginny.xx

ike said...

Really gorgeous - she looks lovely :-)
Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
Hugz
IKE xo

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

StephW said...

Sweet fairy creation ... Steph x

EmmaT said...

Magical card. Emmax