Followers

Tuesday 4 May 2021

Winter Robins

              Good morning it is time for a new Ike's World challenge


Theme Anything goes with an option of

Birds or Butterflies-Things with Wings.

 

A white-on-white card with just the Robins coloured. The image is  Winter Robins from   IKEsART digis  coloured with polychrome pencils. Si zzix Thinlits Die Landscape Border, Demiawaking Merry Christmas die. Snowflake Flower Bauble Metal Die Snowflake Hobbycraft mini dies and X-cut Holly dies

 



 




So pop over to Ike's World challenge   and see all the other wonderful DT creations.

Hope to see you there.

... You may enter up to 3 times and remember - if you use an IKEsART digis   we will enter you in the Draw twice pop over to the challenge blog to see the prize on offer.

Please visit IKE’s SHOP



2 comments:

Janette said...

Good morning Ginny, another of your beautiful cards, I love all the white and the sweet image is perfect.xx

ike said...

Very pretty indeed and I love all the embossing on the background.
Thank you for taking time to make this for me at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE xo

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog