Followers

Thursday 3 June 2021

Vintage Car

 

Good morning,

Mr second card today

I am excited to tell you I am a new DT at CRAFT Challenge. 

It is that time of the week when we have new challenge over at

CRAFT Challenge.


The theme for this week is Male.

Our generous sponsor this week is IKEsART digis 

 


Dovecraft back to basic design paper pack I scanned the paper and made the patten small and paper pieced the image. The image is Vintage Car  courtesy of our sponsor  IKEsART digis  coloured with  Promarkers and polychrome pencils.. My Favourite Things - Stitched Scallop Basic Edges dies X- Cut-Mini-Dies-Happy-Birthday-Cake and Fence metal cutting die,  



Pop over to CRAFT Challenge.

and see all the other wonderful DT creations.



6 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Ginny and big congrats on joining CRAFT, they are a lovely team to be part of. Your first card for them is gorgoeus, love the card and the PP looks great.xx

Elaine Stark said...

super male card. Elaine

Wendy L said...

Love the vintage car, super card Ginny, xxx

EmmaT said...

Fabulous male card

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card, love the vintage car
Lorraine x

ike said...

Super :-) Wonderful paper piecing. Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
Hugz
IKE

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog