Followers

Friday 2 July 2021

Butterfly Girl

 

Good morning it is Friday, so it is time for

Crafty Catz Challenge Blog 

 


 Our added twist this week as been chosen by me

Theme ANYTHING GOES with optional twist of

Doodle it (add some doodling

 Our sponsor this week is sponsor SheepSkiDesigns

 


 

I have done a little border doodle on the side of my card. I have used a blue flower border. The image is Butterfly Girl courtesy of our sponsor SheepSkiDesigns coloured with ProMarkers. I have added punched butterflies and Demiawaking Happy Birthday die.




So pop over to Crafty Catz Challenge Blog 

and see all the other wonderful DT creations.



9 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love her hair.xxx

Janette said...

A beautiful card Ginny, I saw that image and wondered how I would handle it but you did a great job, love the blue hair.
Have a lovely weekend my friend.xx

NickScrapShack said...

Fantastic card. So pretty with the blue hair and the pretty flower corner!
Have a wonderful weekend
Nick

Sue said...

Love the blue hair Ginny and all the embellishments hugs Sue x

chrissy xx said...

Just GORgeous! I LOve your design and such pretty embellishments too.
Chrissyxx

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card and image

EmmaT said...

Beautifulx

Jac’s Playground said...

Fabulous card Ginny, love her blue hair, have a great week xx

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card and thanks for doing challenge