Followers

Monday 27 September 2021

Santa`s Knee

Good morning here with my card for this week.

 


I have used green card stock t make a gatefold card the papers are from stash. The image is  Santa`s Knee from  Dr Digi's House Of Stamps coloured with Promarkers I paper pieced the dress..  Fifty-One Spellbinders Nestabilities Die Marieker Merry Christmas dies Tattered Lace Bouquet Collection on the inside I have used Snowflake Flower Bauble Metal Die. The sentiment is from Christmas Sentiments sheet 01

 




 

 You will find this image along with lots of other fabulous images HERE     

4 comments:

EmmaT said...

LOL fantastic fun image, love the card shape toox

Janette said...

Mornng Ginny I hope all is well.
Your card is such fun and a lovely fold.xx

Lori m said...

Darling card, love it, hugs, Lori m

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely fun Christmas card