Followers

Friday 17 June 2022

Happy Hour

 Good morning it is Friday, so it is time for

Crafty Catz Challenge Blog 

 


Our added twist this week as been chosen by Chris

 

Theme ANYTHING GOES with optional twist of

 Add A Sentiment

Our sponsor this week is Hetty Clare Art

 


My Cup of tea Love to Craft papers. The image is  Happy Hour courtesy of our sponsor  Hetty Clare Art coloured with ProMarkers and polychrome pencils X-cut Scallop Square Die and X-cut sentiment die and brads



So pop over to Crafty Catz Challenge Blog 

and see all the other wonderful DT creations.



10 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Love this image, it's so adorable and fun. Elaine

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Ginny, this is so cute..
Have a good weekend flower.xx

chrissy xx said...

LOve these little guys! FABulous colours Ginny. Super sentiment too.
Chrissyxx

tilly said...

Love this funny scene, just makes you happy xx

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card thanks for sharing!!!

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi Ginny ... what a super cute little card ... well done ... love it ... hope you are keeping well ... sorry I have not been around for a while but hope to get on here a bit more now take care ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

EmmaT said...

Beautiful card, brilliant image

Chriss America Real said...

This card made me laugh out loud. My husband heard me and he came into my craft room, I showed him the card and he was laughing too! Thanks for brightening my day!

Hugs,
Chriss

StephW said...

This did make me smile ... wonderful card ... Steph x

Lee said...

Awww,this made me smile they look so happy.x