Followers

Saturday 29 October 2022

An update

                                                                  Good morning

An update on John. I went to visit yesterday drove to Crowborough when I got there the nurse said they had just sent to A&E as an emergency his blood pressure had dropped. I drove to Haywards heath Hospital John was confused and wondering what had happened. I spent a couple of hours with him. The doctor explained what was happening he is going to stay there till he is stable and all the test results are in.

I had a telephone call from the surgery yesterday to say that my blood test showed I had low blood sodium I have to have another blood test next Friday They have taking me of one of my medications. Might explain why I am suffering from fatigue.

Thank you for all the good wishes and support you have shown it means a lot to me and helps more that I can say.

Have a great weekend Ginny xxx

6 comments:

Janette said...

Thanks for this little update Ginny. So glad to got to see John and I hope and pray he will soon be back to you. You must take care of yourself flower, no good John getting right and you failing is it. Hugs to you both.xxx

Elaine Stark said...

I hope you both get back to good health soon. Elaine

Margarets designer cards said...

Thanks for the update, John is really going though it and I hope he has a speedy recovery and can be home with you soon.
No wonder you are feeling tried, with all the worry etc., take care and look after yourself. I hope you soon feel better

StephW said...

Hope you get yourself back on track soon Ginny so you can support John when he's back home. He must have been pleased to see you. Sending get well wishes to you both ... Steph x

Lorraine said...

Wishing John a speedy recovery and I hope he is back home soon. Good luck with your blood tests, hope you are better soon too. Take care,
Lorraine x

EmmaT said...

Sorry to read about John, hopefully he soon stabilises and hopefully your blood levels do too. Sending lots of positive healing vibes for you both. Emmaxxx